- 1 VIDEO PER WEEK IN 3 SIZES
- Generic design templates with your branding
- Square, vertical & landscape video delivered always
- Submit by 5pm PST, receive an asset per day over 3 business days
- We turn audio, video or text into video
- We trim any length content into 2 minutes max
- 4 cuts max for each video
- Assets delivered via email
READY TO SAVE TIME WHILE GETTING MORE ENGAGEMENT, TRAFFIC & LEADS FROM SOCIAL MEDIA?
$ 179Per Month
$ 379Per Month
- BUILDER PLAN PLUS:
- 3 custom template sets with quarterly redesign
- Assets delivered via email & ticketing platform
- Team access to our ticket management platform
- BONUS: Image Quote in 3 sizes with every ticket
- BONUS: YouTube, IGTV and Facebook Ads Thumbnails with every ticket
- AVAILABLE ADD-ONS: Content Curation, Social Posting & Super Tickets
- *$200 one time setup fee*
$ 679Per Month
- PRO PLAN PLUS:
- 1 VIDEO PER BUSINESS DAY IN 3 SIZES
- Submit by 5pm PST, receive by 8am next business day
- Unlimited brands under one plan
- Submit content in batches
- Great for agencies
- Perfect for speakers, authors & content creators with multiple brands
- Ability to stack plans for greater output
- *$250 one time setup fee*
Premium Service Add-Ons
(1) Content Curation
A Repurpose House Content Curator will go through your content for you, pick the best parts to be repurposed, create savvy headlines and image quotes, and submit tickets on your behalf. Added by request after onboarding of Pro or Influencer subscription.
Starting at $200/mo for 1 weekly ticket.
(2) Social Posting
A Repurpose House Curator will take your repurposed assets (video memes, image quotes, etc.) and write social media copy for them and then our team will schedule these posts to your channels. We offer two different posting solutions: Social Posting Feeds is only published to your feeds, and Social Posting Plus is published to your feeds, YouTube, IGTV, and stories. Added by request after onboarding of Pro or Influencer subscription.
Starting at $200/mo for 1 weekly ticket for Feeds, and $300/ mo for 1 weekly ticket for Plus.
(3) Super Tickets
We know that sometimes content needs to be longer than 2 minutes to make the biggest impact. Super Tickets allow you to submit content to be repurposed up to 10 minutes in length. Added by request after onboarding of Pro or Influencer subscription.
$25/mo for each monthly Super Ticket.
You got questions, we got answers.
Every custom template set for the Pro and Influencer plan includes 9 assets that each short clip can be turned into. They include:
- Square Video Meme or Audiogram: 1080px x 1080px with captions on the video for video or audio submissions by default.
- Vertical Video Meme or Audiogram: 1080px x 1920px with captions on the video for video or audio submissions by default.
- Landscape Video Meme or Audiogram: 1920px x 1080px with no captions on the video for video or audio submissions by default. You will be supplied with the caption file to upload to YouTube or you can request captions on the video file if preferred.
- Square Image Quote: 1080px x 1080px, up to 25 words max.
- Vertical Image Quote: 1920px x 1080px, up to 25 words max.
- Landscape Image Quote: 1200px x 675px, up to 25 words.
- Landscape YouTube Thumbnail: 1920px x 1080px
- Square Facebook Ads Thumbnail: 1080px x 1080px with all text scaled to under 20% of the image.
- This is to add to your square videos if you run ads or boost posts. Facebook will not let video memes or audiograms run because there is too much text on the screen. By adding a thumbnail to the video with under 20% text your post or ad will not have problems running.
- Vertical IGTV Thumbnail: 1920px x 1080px
Absolutely! We put captions on all square and stories sized video memes and audiograms. We do not, by default, add captions to the landscape videos but provide the .vtt caption file to upload to YouTube. If you upload the captions to YouTube then every word in the video becomes searchable and it is a much more effective way to upload content to that YouTube. We will always add captions to the landscape video file on request.
We can take up to 2 minutes of any length video or audio and repurpose it into micro assets for social media. We can also take up to 100 words of text (ie. blog post snippet, white paper, stats, written testimonials) and create video memes as well.
Imagine how many 2 minute knowledge bombs a 45 minute speaking engagement or webinar has! We can take that one piece of content and turn it into a ton of individual, short, effective videos for social media.
We also have an add-on option for Super Tickets. These tickets can be up to 10 minutes in length and can be added to the Pro or Influencer plan. Super Ticket packages start at 4 per month for $100/month and increase $25 for each additional per month recurring.
When you sign up for our Pro or Influencer plan, you will get invited to our ticketing platform (this does not apply to our Builder plan). You will submit tickets on the Influencer and Basic plans to have your content repurposed. Every ticket submitted will be for one short video, up to 2 minutes, to be turned into up to 9 assets. Every ticket will ask the following:
- Name of the ticket
- Template set to be used
- Type of content (audio, video, or text)
- Link to content (if video or audio is what you want repurposed), or 100 words (if you want us to repurpose text)
- In and out timecode up to 2 minutes for audio/video
- Header copy
- Image quote copy (up to 25 words)
- Any special instruction or image uploads
You may submit multiple tickets to have one long piece of content turned into multiple 2 minute clips. The delivery time of your tickets will depend on the plan you sign up for.
The output of your assets are determined on the plan you signed up for as outlined below.
- Builder: We will repurpose one piece of content per week into a video clip in 3 sizes (square, vertical, and landscape). Submit the form to us by 5pm PST, by 8am PST the next business day you will have that video clip delivered in one size. The second business day, you’ll have that video clip delivered in another size. The third business day, you’ll have the video clip delivered in the last size.
- Basic: One asset delivery per business day. One asset = 1 size video meme/ audiogram/ text motion video. Or, one asset will = all 3 image quote sizes, or one asset will = all 3 thumbnail sizes. So 1 full ticket allows for up to 9 assets. If you request them all, you will get the videos dripped one day at a time (3 days), then day 4 will be your image quotes, and day 5 your thumbnails. If you submit a ticket by 5pm PST, your first asset delivery will be by 8am PST the next business day. When all assets in a ticket are delivered your Content Hacker will move on to begin delivering assets from your next ticket in queue.
- Influencer: One full ticket per business day. If you submit a ticket by 5pm PST, your entire asset delivery will be by 8am PST the next business day. This means that if you submit one ticket with any of the asset boxes checked you will receive every asset for that ticket by the next business day. If you submit multiple tickets they will be addressed and delivered in the order they are received unless advised otherwise.
*To understand what an “asset” is please look at the FAQ titled What’s a template set?
We ❤️ agencies! White labeling is one of our favorite things to do. Your agency gets to give a ton of value and look like total rock stars without having to do all of the work behind the scenes.
Your agency would create an account or stack multiple accounts depending on output needs and a person (or people) on your team would be responsible for finding the content to be repurposed and submitting tickets.
We deliver all files via Google Drive and segment folders for agencies based on their clients. There is never any Repurpose House branding on files delivered and they are easy to share with multiple people.
If you are interested in white labeling please reach out to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s super easy! For our Builder plan, with every piece of content you submit to us you get to tell us what logo and colors you want in the design. So you can choose a different brand with different submissions! Then for our Pro and Influencer plan, we build 3 custom template sets for you during sign up. During this process, you will be able to tell us how many brands you want to spread out between those sets. For instance, you could have 3 brands and each brand would have their own set.
You can always purchase more template sets at any time and as many as your little marketing heart desires! That is done HERE.
This works great for personal brands or podcasts that are different than the business, and also for agencies with multiple companies they provide content for.
Repurposing content is our jam, but we don’t do social media management. We do, however, have great partners who we can refer you to based on your specific needs if you’re looking for help with posting your awesome assets on social.
A Repurpose House Content Curator will go through your content for you, chose the best sections to repurpose, create headlines and image quotes, and submit tickets on your behalf. Starting at $200/mo for 1 ticket per week.
We know that sometimes longer content is the best way to get your message across. Super Tickets give you the option to submit content up to 10 minutes long to be repurposed. Starting at $100/mo for 4 monthly Super Tickets.
Premium Service Add-Ons
Premium Service Add-Ons
Premium Service Add-Ons
Interested in the Content Curation add on?! This is a great solution if you don’t want to go through your content yourself and have to decide what to repurpose. We’ll do that for you.
A strategy session is required for us to begin submitting tickets on your behalf. Your add-ons will be prorated to reflect the date of the strategy session and a credit will be applied to your next month’s billing. During the strategy session for the Content Curation add on, we will ask you questions regarding the following:
- Have you ever a/b tested copy (Facebook ad headlines, email subject lines, etc.) for your business, and what did you find that we should know?
- What’s your content publishing schedule and what deadlines do we need to know about to implement (aka podcast episode every Wednesday that needs to be hyped every Tuesday)?
- Any special regulations needed for your social media?
- And so on