Terms and acceptance
By accessing and using this website (the “Site”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use between Repurpose House and you, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
This Site is controlled and operated by Repurpose House, LLC (“Repurpose House”) from its offices within the United States. Repurpose House makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where its contents are illegal, is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
IP Ownership / Use license
The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including without limitation, United States Copyright law. The copyright in all material provided on this Site is held by Repurpose House. Except as expressly permitted by Repurpose House, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Repurpose House or the copyright owner.
Permission is granted to you to download and use the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Repurpose House’s website
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This permission shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Repurpose House at any time. Upon termination of your permission, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. Repurpose House reserves the right to terminate your account at any time for any reason.
The materials on this Site are provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in the applicable laws and regulations. Use of the Site by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Repurpose House’s proprietary rights in them
THE MATERIALS ON REPURPOSE HOUSE’S WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. REPURPOSE HOUSE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, REPURPOSE HOUSE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ITS INTERNET WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL REPURPOSE HOUSE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION,) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON REPURPOSE HOUSE’S INTERNET SITE, EVEN IF REPURPOSE HOUSE OR A REPURPOSE HOUSE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF REPURPOSE HOUSE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50), REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE.
Revisions and data errata
The materials appearing on Repurpose House’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Repurpose House does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Repurpose House may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Repurpose House does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Repurpose House has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Repurpose House of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Repurpose House’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Fees, refunds and No-Risk Guarantee
You agree to pay the fees, in such amount and for such billing frequency as specified during registration, in full prior to any obligation of Repurpose House to perform under this Agreement. You further agree that, upon registering for the services through the Site, you authorize Repurpose House to charge your method of payment (e.g. credit card) for the fee on each anniversary of your registration date, based upon your billing frequency (e.g. monthly, quarterly, annually). Payment of the fees shall be in such amounts and at such times as set forth by Repurpose House through information provided to you and as authorized through the sign-up and registration process. Your account and access to the services provided via the Site may be suspended in the event of non-payment of applicable fees. You represent and warrant to Repurpose House that such payment information is accurate and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
You may cancel your subscription with Repurpose House at any time. Upon cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Repurpose House services through the end of your paid billing term. Repurpose House may change its fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Site with 5 days’ prior notice, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or reductions in fees.
You may request a refund within the first 14 days of a purchase of any new subscription plan.
Beyond the 14 day window there are no refunds for partial subscription plans under any circumstance, including unused time on a plan.
Promotions, upgrades, and adjustments to existing plans are non-refundable.
You, the client are responsible to use Repurpose House after payment.
Ownership, trademarks & provided assets
You own all final videos, graphics, and files we create during any month paid in full. We do not provide any working files such as .prproj or .psd files. You will provide all content/copy to be used for our assets under your Basic or Influencer Plan. You agree that any materials provided to are proofed and approved to be used in your assets and are not owned or trademarked by a different entity. You are responsible that any materials provided can be legally used in our assets. We are not liable for the materials you provide as it pertains to license or trademark issues and you represent to Repurpose House that all materials provided do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
Under The Whole Shebang plan Repurpose House will be responsible for curating short clips up to two minutes in the content you provide, headlines for video memes and audiograms, text for image quotes, and thumbnail direction. You will have an on boarding meeting with a representative of Repurpose House to guide the direction in which your content will be curated. Your content curator will use their best expertise and judgement to curate your content based on information and insight given on this call.
Subscriptions to stock photography or media is under a specific use license. Managed stock photography or assets (provided by Getty Images or other services) are licensed to be used in the specific graphic files created by Repurpose House from a client request. Individual photos or assets will not be provided.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Repurpose House and its affiliates, officers, members, managers, agents, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, and costs including, without limitation, its reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the services provided pursuant to the Site, and (iii) infringement of third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
If we find that you are not in alignment with our model, violate our core values, or are abusing our services or team in any way, including using our services for illegal or adult/pornographic we reserve the right to cancel your account.
Your right to use the Repurpose House services shall terminate upon your breach of any term of this Agreement.
While we do our best to minimize any mistakes, due to the nature of creative design and video editing, we cannot guarantee all files delivered will be 100% error free. Upon file delivery you agree to review and proof all files for any errors or omissions and notify our team if any changes/corrections are needed. We will do our best to rush any edits to correct the mistakes. Repurpose House is not responsible or liable for any losses or expenses incurred from errors or omissions.
By default, you agree to provide Repurpose House with a non-exclusive right and license to publish your work in our portfolio, social media or other communication efforts. We will do our best to seek written permission before we post anything publicly. If you would like to revoke this right, please notify our team in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work and delivery output
The output of your assets are determined on the plan you signed up for as outlined below.
- Basic: One asset delivery per business day. If you submit a ticket by 5pm PST, your first asset delivery will be by 8am PST the next business day. This means that if you submit one ticket and check multiple asset types to be delivered, you will receive one asset per business day. When all assets in a ticket are delivered your Content Hacker will move on to begin delivering assets from your next ticket in queue.
- Influencer: One full ticket per business day. If you submit a ticket by 5pm PST, your entire asset delivery will be by 8am PST the next business day. This means that if you submit one ticket with any of the asset boxes checked you will receive every asset for that ticket by the next business day. If you submit multiple tickets they will be addressed and delivered in the order they are received unless advised otherwise.
- The Whole Shebang: Three full tickets per week. Your Content Curator will determine a delivery schedule during your on boarding call and ensure that each ticket will be delivered 48 hours prior to the scheduled, agreed upon posting. This allows for revisions if necessary.
Each plan comes with multiple template sets. A basic subscription will come with two template sets and an Influencer or Whole Shebang subscription will come with three. You are always able to purchase additional template sets to be used with your subscriptions and there is no cap on the amount you can purchase.
While we can do our best to accommodate specific needs and modifications to the template set, the assets included must be in line with the nature of the seven original assets provided by default.
Each template set will include the following:
- Square Video Meme or Audiogram: 1080px x 1080px with captions on the video for video or audio submissions by default.
- Vertical Video Meme or Audiogram: 1080px x 1920px with captions on the video for video or audio submissions by default.
- Landscape Video Meme or Audiogram: 1920px x 1080px with no captions on the video for video or audio submissions by default. You will be supplied with the caption file to upload to YouTube or you can request captions on the video file if preferred.
- Square Image Quote: 1080px x 1080px, up to 25 words max.
- Vertical Image Quote: 1920px x 1080px, up to 25 words max.
- Square Facebook Ads Thumbnail: 1080px x 1080px with all text scaled to under 20% of the image.
- Landscape YouTube Thumbnail: 1920px x 1080px
Each ticket may only be used for one piece of repurposed content up to 2 minutes or 100 words. You may only submit one video, audio file, or text block per ticket to be repurposed.
Each ticket will ask for specific information to be provided, such as content location for download, in and out timecodes to trim the content, header copy, image quote copy, thumbnail details, and more. Repurpose House reserves the right to make adjustments to the ticketing form without notice and all fields requested will be required to be filled for a ticket to be added to the queue.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA)
In the event materials are made available to this Site by third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Review the knowledge base
Finally, you agree that you’ve reviewed and understand the content within our knowledge base outlining details on how our service works and its scope of service.